“World Business Support Center” offer you the following services in the sphere of Energy Audit:
- The complex energy audits of businesses, housing facilities, education, health, trade, federal and municipal property.
- The development of the energy performance certificate with a list of activities on optimization of the power grids, energy saving and rational use of the fuel and energy resources.
- The thermal imaging survey of technological objects in the energy sector.
- The determination of the normative value of consumption of fuel and energy resources.
- The calculation and justification of the specific consumption rates of fuel and energy resources.
- The diagnosis and certification of power equipment, the calculation of residual service life.
- The tests and measurements of electrical equipment, power and lighting networks up to 1000 W.
- The measurements of the induced voltage on overhead lines up to 200 kW.
The company “World Business Support Center” has been approved to conduct work in the field of energy audit (in accordance with the Federal law №261-Ф3 from the 23 of November 2009 “On energy saving and energy efficiency”) and is a member of SRO Energy Auditors.
On the 23 of November 2009 State Duma adopted the Federal law №261-Ф3 “On energy saving and energy efficiency and on amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation”.
According to the Federal law № 261 conducting energy audit is required for the following entities:
- The bodies of state power and local self-government with rights of legal entities
- Businesses and organizations in the activity of which State or municipal authorities take part
- Businesses and organizations which carry out the production and (or) transportation of water, natural gas, heat, electricity, natural gas, oil, coal, production of petroleum products, processing and transportation of natural gas, petroleum products
- Businesses and organizations which carry out regulated activities
- Organizations with the aggregate costs on consumption of natural gas, diesel and other fuels, oil, heat energy, coal, electricity exceed ten million rubles for the calendar year
- Businesses and organizations which carry out the activities in the field of energy saving financed in whole or in part from the Russian budget
The above-mentioned entities are required to organize and hold the first energy survey before the 31 of December 2012; subsequent energy audits - not less than once every 5 years.